Thursday, February 25, 2016

Feb 1-5

BRENDEN
This week in math, Brenden learned his 6 division tables. No struggles.

This week in spelling, Brenden's lesson was on vowels with R again.He also did his narrations, dictations, and copywork.

He did not do French this week.

He did do engineering this week, but I'm not sure what he did. I thought he made a ladder like Malcolm did, but I can't find the picture of it.

He did not do history this week.


MALCOLM

In English this week, he learned words with the digraphs WH and PH.  He also did copywork. I am making sure he starts in the proper place and goes the proper direction. I just printed off a pre-made sheet from the internet for him to use.

In math, he reviewed solving for the unknown. He understood it easily.

Malcolm built a ladder in engineering this week. He had a lot of fun. I tried uploading a picture, but either my computer isn't working or Blogger isn't letting me upload it.

He did not do history this week.

He went to PE this week. He did the same four rotations that they always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment